A downloadable game for Windows and Android
Create chaos in a wizard's laboratory!
You play Trix, a small magic creature. Shoot fireballs, smash vials full of colourful potions and burn ancient books to reach your objective.
But be careful: to bring as much destruction as possible with the few shots you have, you need to aim carefully and make use of your surroundings.
The game starts off easy, but with each room, the puzzles will become more and more challenging!
Magic Sabotage is a trick shot puzzle game, suited for all ages.
- Shoot fireballs to smash vials, topple over books and send crystal balls rolling
- Earn points and unlock the next level.
- On command your fireball creates a fiery corona that can ignite paper and fabrics in passing.
- Trigger chain reactions and solve puzzles to maximize the destruction.
- Enjoy more than 25 levels.
Can be played with mouse and/or keyboard.
We are a group of eight first year students at the S4G School for Games, where we study Game Art, Game Design or Game Engineering.
Our team consists of five artists, two designers and one engineer.
By publishing our first game on itch.io we hope to get feedback from the community that will help us grow out of our game development diapers.
We hope you will download and enjoy it and, of course, leave us your feedback :)
Visit our website:
Visit us on facebook:
Download the ZIP-file, unpack it and have fun playing. No further installation needed.
Update: Upon popular demand Magic Sabotage is now available for Android Phone.
- Now on Android Phone96 days ago