Sin and Glory
A downloadable game for Windows
- The game level is a wooden tavern table with tablecloth on it.
- It's limited by magic rune borders at the top and bottom side.
- The game space is continuous.
- The player's short-term goal is to block the ball more often than the opponent by moving his paddle up & down. If a player can't block the ball successfully, his opponent scores a point.
- A player wins the game by scoring 10 points.
- When a player scores a goal, his opponent gets to have the first ball contact of the new round.
- The players can move their paddles vertically, but not horizontally.
- The angle, in which the ball is hit back by a paddle can be dictated by taking it with the outer end of the paddle.
- At the start of the game both players have an empty focus bar.
- With every successful block, the bar will charge a bit higher, with the ultimate goal to use mighty abilities.
The game evolves from a calm competition to a wild brawl over the course of a match.
Visit us on:
Sin and Glory 99 MB
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.